.

.
I CAN BE NAKED, AS LONG AS I AM WEARING THE RIGHT PAIR OF SHOES - Anna Dello Russo

Tuesday 24 December 2013

Gentle Summer

Yeah, I know it's Christmas.. and I know it's winter and it's cold, but I already started thinking about the spring season.. Kinda tired of wearing boots and jackets...

Looking at all those lookbooks, I can say it's gonna be a gentle spring season with gentle & pastel colors. The nude heels go with anything - every girl must have one (two, three) in her closet... just like that, just in case (even if they are not Valentino).


... And Lace stuff.. dresses, blouses ... anything you can find that is lace. Absolutelly not worried that I made it my life mission to cover my closet with lace dresses and skirts.


Last but not least - ribbons.

Ribbons are so classy, so hot and so innocent. They kinda fit for every occasion. And that mint color, I fell for last year. Anything you wanna have, you can have it in nude or mint color or just any pastel color you like.

Can't wait for the spring season!


No comments:

Post a Comment