.

.
I CAN BE NAKED, AS LONG AS I AM WEARING THE RIGHT PAIR OF SHOES - Anna Dello Russo

Monday 2 December 2013

*Do nut worry*

I remember a picture I once saw on the internet. It was a dog that was meditating. On one of the corners there was a note saying "Tomorrow is not Monday ... Tomorrow is not Monday... Tomorrow is not Monday... Monday's dont exist....". As funny as it seems, I keep on repeting this to myself every Sunday and then it eventually comes out a lie. Mondays do exist! And they can kill!....

But they also once said to me "Tout est bien qui finit bien". Well, guys, it is true. Even tho' Mondays exist, if you get a nice call at the end of the day and you go home with a smile, you can say Checked, survived another Monday. :) And with a little bit of chocolate, the world is nice again. Cause chocolate doesn't ask questions, chocolate understands :)


No comments:

Post a Comment