.

.
I CAN BE NAKED, AS LONG AS I AM WEARING THE RIGHT PAIR OF SHOES - Anna Dello Russo

Sunday 17 November 2013

My favorite Carrie Bradshow quote....

Hey Guys, 
I've been asked a question lately... Why I dont have a fashion blog? ...The question was asked to me so often and by so many people that it finally got to me and inspired me. So here it is - my newly created fashion blog... Let's start with my favorite Carrie Bradshow quote ...I couldn't find an accurate english version of it, so here it is kinda accurate my translation - "Men are like shoes on high heels. There are beautiful that can hurt you. Some you fall for at first sight, some are unreachable and could never be yours. And some get your attention at the beginning but after a while you understand they are not that interesting. And some you'll never get tired of"

Stay tuned for more and remember - be smart and look gorgeous! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment